South Bermondsey's independent market showcasing craft makers, food producers and fashion at Market Place SE16
Make It Blue is South Bermondsey’s independent market showcasing great products and promoting local traders.
We’re all about promoting what Bermondsey has to offer, hosting events for local people and those from further afield, whilst providing a platform for our excellent local craftspeople, food producers and hot food vendors to grow their businesses..
Make It Blue Traders
In addition to our start up project, Make it Blue welcomes the best established craft makers and food producers from Bermondsey and other areas, bringing quality products to Market Place in The Blue, Bermondsey.
Make It Blue Start-Up
Make It Blue Start-Up is an opportunity for local entrepreneurs to launch their business ideas, establish their brand and gain experience while trading in our markets.
Our traders are at the heart of Make It Blue, and we’re always looking for new stallholders, especially craft makers and food produce to take part in our market.
- £25 for a pitch
- Optional cost for 6ft tables and chair
- Allocated pitches with electric power point
- A unique location close to Bermondsey station and Canada Water
- All stallholders must have Public Liability Insurance (£5m minimum cover) and right to work in the UK
- You must provided the NI number, ID and Other relevant documents to trade with us
While we are finding out feet with the new market layout, Make It Blue will only operate on Saturdays whilst looking to add more days in the coming months.
Make It Blue is located at Market Place in South Bermondsey. This popular pedestrianised square features a brand new clock tower with drinking fountain, a library, outdoors seating and greener spaces perfect to enjoy a day out in the market.
- Peek and Freans Biscuit Factory
- St. James’s Church
- 4 local small breweries in the local beer mile
- Southwark Park
How to get to Market Place SE16?
- By underground /train: 10 minutes walk from both Bermondsey underground and South Bermondsey stations.
- By bus: Southwark Park Rd is served by bus routes 1, 381 & P12
- By bicycle, with many parking racks available
- By car: Limited free on-street parking
Make It Blue Newsletter
Make It Blue Craft & Food Market
Market Place, Bermondsey, SE16 3UQ